Hypersensitivity to the active substance or auxiliary components (including other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)); complete or incomplete combination of bronchial asthma, recurrent polyposis of the nasal mucosa and paranasal sinuses and intolerance to acetylsalicylic acid and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (including a history); erosive and ulcerative changes in the mucous membrane of the stomach and duodenum, active gastrointestinal bleeding; ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease in the acute stage; severe liver failure or active liver disease; severe renal failure (if hemodialysis is not performed, creatinine clearance is less than 30 ml / min, as well as with confirmed hyperkalemia), progressive kidney disease; acute gastrointestinal bleeding, recent cerebrovascular bleeding or an established diagnosis of blood coagulation diseases; severe uncontrolled heart failure; contraindicated in the period after coronary artery bypass grafting; pregnancy; period of breastfeeding; children under 18 years old.
- Anamnestic data on an attack of bronchial obstruction, rhinitis, urticaria after taking acetylsalicylic acid or other NSAIDs (complete or incomplete syndrome of intolerance to acetylsalicylic acid - rhinosinusitis, urticaria, polyps of the nasal mucosa, asthma (bronchial));
- erosive and ulcerative changes in the mucous membrane of the stomach or duodenum, active gastrointestinal bleeding;
- inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease);
- cerebrovascular bleeding or other bleeding;
- in the period after coronary artery bypass grafting;
- decompensated heart failure;
- severe liver failure or active liver disease;
- severe renal failure in patients not undergoing dialysis (creatinine clearance less than 30 ml / min), progressive kidney disease, including confirmed hyperkalemia;
- period of breastfeeding;
- children's age up to 15 years;
- hypersensitivity to any component of the drug.
IHD, cerebrovascular disease, chronic heart failure, dyslipidemia / hyperlipidemia, diabetes mellitus, peripheral arterial disease, smoking, creatinine clearance less than 60 ml / min.
Anamnestic data on the development of gastrointestinal ulceration, the presence of Helicobacter pylori infections, old age, prolonged use of NSAIDs, frequent alcohol consumption, severe somatic diseases, concomitant therapy with the following drugs:
- anticoagulants (e.g. meloxicam cheap online warfarin);
- antiplatelet agents (e.g. acetylsalicylic acid, clopidogrel);
- oral glucocorticosteroids (for example, prednisone);
- selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (e.g. citalopram, fluoxetine, paroxetine, sertraline).
To reduce the risk of adverse events from the gastrointestinal tract, the minimum effective dose should be used with the minimum possible short course
When using Meloxicam, the following side effects from systems and organs are possible:
- Digestive system: dyspepsia, including vomiting, nausea, flatulence, constipation or diarrhea, abdominal pain; esophagitis, belching, hyperbilirubinemia, stomatitis, bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract (including hidden), gastroduodenal ulcer, transient increase in the activity of hepatic transaminases, gastritis, hepatitis, colitis, perforation of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Respiratory system: bronchospasm;
- Cardiovascular system: peripheral edema, palpitations, increased blood pressure, flushing of the face;
- Urinary system: increased serum urea and / or hypercreatininemia, acute renal failure; connection with the drug has not been established - albuminuria, interstitial nephritis, hematuria;
- Nervous system: headache, dizziness, tinnitus, vertigo, drowsiness, disorientation, confusion, emotional lability;
- Hematopoietic organs: anemia, thrombocytopenia, leukopenia;
- Sense organs: visual impairment, conjunctivitis;
- Integuments: skin rash, itch, urticaria, bullous rashes, photosensitivity, toxic epidermal necrolysis, erythema multiforme;
- Allergic reactions: anaphylactoid / anaphylactic reactions, angioedema.